Demonkidz Dollworks logo

Demonkidz Dollworks…

…HellBent on Havin' Fun!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

S'tan, bat winged rocker!

S'tan wanted bat wings, and o' course, that left a whole wasted bat body; in the House O' Haunty, we won't have any of that - Waste not, Want not we say ...so...he had a friend for dinner after plucking the wings for himself and we had a bit o' fun! Rockin' with S'tan!

ON a personal note, S'tan was a project in the making from years ago, and I just found his wee body in a pile of doll parts a few weeks ago. He was begging for New Life, so we played together. He is my first 'recycle' doll. I took parts of this and that from bits and pieces in inventory of the doll studio, and with huge giggles and guffaws, S'tan was created. A tongue in cheek, perfectly horror, perfectly fun little character. I hope you guys enjoy him as much as I did creating him!

Havin' Fun!

Mare & the 'Kidz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home