Demonkidz Dollworks logo

Demonkidz Dollworks…

…HellBent on Havin' Fun!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New doll for sale, BUB SNARLEY!



Lil Bub Snarley, a mock up I did of one of my own heroes, the great and wonderful Bob Marley, is an oldie but goodie. He comes from our own personal collection here at Maze Manor!
My daughter has owned this little guy since 2004, and he has sat in pristine condition in my doll studio, overlooking and supervising all of the new creations.
Due to some personal needs, my daughter, the Original DemonChilde, must sell her little buddy Bub.

He is up for grabs in Etsy NOW!

Offers will be considered, but unfortunately, due to circumstances, he must be paid for immediately and in full.

Thanks for peeking!

- Mare, the 'Kidz and the Original DemonChilde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home