Demonkidz Dollworks logo

Demonkidz Dollworks…

…HellBent on Havin' Fun!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Dolls Need Homes!



Meet Malthus, one of the newest additions to the Manor!

He is a 20 inch soft bodied doll...with eyes that follow you! Some of you may remember that from 2003-2005 or so, I used these eyes quite a bit on my little demons and devils. I am so excited to bring back that tradition! These are so much fun!

Be sure to check in all corners of the DemonKidz etsy shop. I've added a few more characters into the mix there, including a doll that is a part of the series that I am simply calling, "The Rune Dolls".

Be sure to check them out, only one of each Rune will be made, and #1 has already been snapped up!

Etsy link: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5078906

Thanks for peekin' in, and as always...HAVE FUN!

-Mare and the 'Kidz

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home